Hot water boiler at low price in Wuxi Zozen Boilers Co.,Ltd. are professional hot water boiler used in heating and bathing etc. Commonly used hot water boilers are oil fired hot water boilers, gas fired hot water boilers, condensing gas/oil fired hot water boilers, coal fired hot water boiler, biomass fired hot water boilers and so on. If you want the best hot water boiler for sael, please don’t hesitate to get the quote from Wuxi Zozen Boilers Co.,Ltd.! Zozen will provide you the best hot water boilers with the low price!
According to different fuels, hot water boilers can be divided into oil-fired hot water boilers, gas-fired hot water boilers, coal fired hot water boilers and so on. According to whether pressure can be divided into atmospheric hot water boiler and pressurized hot water boiler two kinds, what we usually say is “hot water boiler” refers to atmospheric hot water boiler, because of its safe operation, people wash bath or heating mostly used this kind of atmospheric hot water boiler.
Boiler tube type hot water boiler, early mostly by steam boiler refit and become, its boiler water is natural circulation in the boiler. In order to ensure the safety and reliability of the boiler water circulation, it is required that the boiler should have a certain height, so this kind of boiler has a larger volume, and the steel consumption and cost are relatively increased. However, due to the large discharge capacity of this kind of boiler and the maintenance of natural circulation, when the system circulation pump stops running suddenly, it can effectively prevent the boiler water from vaporizing.
Structural Principle Of Hot Water Boiler
In a naturally circulating hot water boiler, the inlet and outlet water are taken over from the top of the upper boiler barrel, and the inlet water distribution tube guides the inlet water descending tube into the front and side lower header, and the inlet water cooling wall tube heats up. The front and rear ends of the upper pot are provided with water separator at the boundary of descending and ascending water flow. The water separator only separates the lower half of the cross section of the pot barrel. For forced circulation, the access to the water front bottom allied box, water wall tube once rose last drum (water wall before the drop tube cancelled), and then into the side water wall pipe down to the bottom allied box, and rising cloth into the side water wall tube to drum, convection bundle down to water drum, and from the front end and circuitous several process between water drum, drum back-end water from. The forced circulation boiler does not carry a economizer.
Hot Water Boiler Characteristics
Oil/Gas Hot Water Boiler
- High degree of mechanical automation, safe and stable performance, good combustion effect. And has the flameout protection device, in turn guarantees the boiler safe operation;
- Automatic controller, with automatic timing, fixed temperature operation, users can set the start and stop time, after the completion of the setting, do not need to be on duty, save trouble, labor;
- Flame retardant spoiler is inserted in the fire tube of oil-fired gas-hot water boiler to slow down the smoke exhaust speed, strengthen heat exchange, lower the temperature of smoke discharged from the smoke chamber, reduce heat loss and save fuel;
- The control system controls the start and stop of the circulating pump according to the furnace water temperature. The hot water circulating pump starts when the furnace water reaches the set upper limit and stops when the water temperature is lower than the set lower limit;
- The horizontal oil-fired gas-fired hot water boiler has a three-return full wet back structure. It adopts the design of large furnace and group smoke pipe to increase the radiant heat absorption of the furnace and effectively save energy and reduce consumption. The use of threaded pipe and corrugated furnace, greatly enhance the heat transfer effect, greatly save fuel consumption;
- The hot water boiler for sale is designed according to the atmospheric pressure structure, the boiler is in the state of no pressure, there is no safety risk;
- The whole machine is equipped with overheat protection, secondary overheat protection, protection against dry burning and water shortage, and boiler leakage protection at the same time.
- Multi-layer insulation with centrifugal glass wool, white color steel plate as the outer packing, less heat loss, beautiful rust resistance.
Coal/Biomass Hot Water Boiler
- The design and manufacture of coal-fired hot water boilers shall be strictly carried out in accordance with the standards and requirements;
- The hot water boiler is designed in accordance with atmospheric pressure, and the top of the furnace body is provided with an air outlet. The boiler operates without pressure and is safe and reliable in combustion. Atmospheric pressure hot water boilers can be installed in any place of use and are not subject to the extensive yearly inspection procedures;
- In structure, the horizontal coal-fired hot water boiler is a single vertical boiler tube, the left and right sides of the furnace are equipped with water wall pipes, and the formation of wing flue, the pot tube is arranged with threaded smoke pipes, the use of minimal coal leakage of the mobile grate, reasonable structure, high thermal efficiency, greatly save energy consumption;
- The horizontal coal fired atmospheric pressure hot water boiler adopts a three-way water and fire tube structure with longitudinal arrangement of a single pot barrel, and both sides of the furnace are densely covered with light pipes and water cooling wall pipes, so the design structure is reasonable and compact. The heating area is large, the flue gas flow is long, the heat transfer effect is good, the exhaust temperature is low, so the thermal efficiency is high, the operation cost is low, the use is more economical;
- After the fuel is burned on the grate of a horizontal coal-fired hot water boiler, the flame passes through the low wall to the embers chamber, from the embers chamber to the front smoke box through two flanking smoke passages, and then from the smoke tube tube to the back smoke chamber, and then is pumped by an induced draft fan into the atmosphere through the chimney. It can not only prevent the bottom of the pot shell from being radiated by the high temperature of the furnace, but also reduce the smoke temperature at the entrance of the high-temperature tubeboard, supplemented by the backwater injection, the bottom of the pot without stagnant water, can also effectively prevent the tubeboard from scaling due to undercooling and boiling and the bottom convex hull, the flue gas to the smoke chamber can play a dust-removing role, and also reduce the original dust concentration.
- The boiler is compact in layout, small in floor space, convenient in transportation, fast in installation, short in installation cycle, low in installation cost, less in user investment, and fast in recovery benefit.
Hot Water Boiler Application
Hot water boiler is widely used in hotels, schools, guesthouses, communities and other enterprises and institutions such as heating, bathing and domestic hot water. The fuel used for hot water boilers can be divided into four categories: solid fuel — bituminous coal, anthracite, lignite, peat, oil shale, wood chips, bagasse, rice bran and so on. Liquid fuels – heavy oil, residue oil, diesel oil, etc. Gas fuel – natural gas, city gas, liquefied petroleum gas, etc.
Zozen Boilers Hot Water Boiler Advantage
- There is no risk of explosion and no supervision.
- It is unnecessary to consider the pressure relief in boiler room.
- Save steel and simplify process.
- Reuse scrap boilers.
- Cancel the filling pump.
- Protect yourself from power failure.
- Structural durabilities.
- Save various investment of users.
Notes For Hot Water Boiler
- Keep the system pressure constant; The low temperature hot water boiler is realized by the expansion tank installed in the highest position of the circulation system. In the high temperature hot water heating system, nitrogen constant pressure tank is often used as a measure.
- Prevent boiler corrosion;
- Prevent scale formation;
- Prevent ash accumulation;
- Prevent water hammer.